THE GLAMOUROUS IMPERIAL CONCUBINE

I thought I saw this drama before. So, I ignored it on Netflix. Once there was nothing else I was interested in watching I thought why not watch this one again! And guess what? It was a Chinese Historic Costume drama that I must have overlooked. The Glamourous Imperial Concubine is a wonderful story of a young lady who is of a child of a prominent family who was falsely accused and killed. As a young child she escapes with her little brother who is separated from her and they both grow in different families. Her aunt was able to get her into the palace as a child in training to be a servant to the Crown Prince. It is fascinating weave of relationships and experiences as she grows from a child into a young maid in training to serve in one of the palaces in under the King. It is worth watching and it has love, betrayal, restoration, and many other emotional events that causes the viewers to want to binge view with program. Not only that, the casing if excellent. Every member is truly believable! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. 

Another note, this must have been one of the early dramas of Walter Huo.  He has since done so many top notch dramas in China.

30-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAND BY ME

WEAVING A TALE OF LOVE ON VIKI

VINCENZO